Scuba Diving, Snorkeling and PADI dive courses in and around Cathedral Cove, Coromandel, New Zealand, at its best
Situated at the base of Cathedral Cove and only 5 minutes to Hot Water Beach, Hahei offers spectacular ocean diving and snorkeling trips both within the stunning Marine Reserve plus the outer islands, pinnacles and volcanic coastline outside of the Marine Reserve boundaries.
Dive Trips daily for certified divers, at 9:30am and 1:30pm (9 am/1pm and 3:30pm during summer) from our dive shop in Hahei. Allow 2 - 2 1/2 hours.
Hire snorkel gear from our store in Hahei Beach, and take the short walk into the snorkel trail at Gemstone Bay, Cathedral Cove.
Learn to PADI Scuba Dive at the stunning Cathedral Cove Marine Reserve, Coromandel Peninsula
Hahei is ideal for the PADI Discover Scuba Try Dive – no experience necessary. Allow just 3 hours for the instruction and the dive.
Or stay for a short break in Hahei and complete the PADI Dive course
- Well trained friendly staff with small groups and personal service
- Based in Hahei means shorter boat trips/more bottom time
- Ferry Landing / Whitianga pickup and drop off
- Accurate local advice on conditions and sites for divers and snorkelers
- Snorkel trail maps and snorkel tips for the beginner
PADI dive courses, hire Scuba and snorkel gear, sales, service, air fills, cylinder tests, LPG, fishing gear and bait