Now you can complete all the classroom sessions online, before you arrive in Hahei. Click the banner above to find out more.....
Once completed, the eLearner can arrive in Hahei ready for all of the water activities. We administer a quick theory review then get into the fun stuff.
Benefits of eLearning
- convenient and easy-to-use
- you are able to access eLearning anywhere internet access is available (remember the Touch products are accessible offline once downloaded, until the assessments)
- complete eLearning entirely independently – pick it up again at any stage throughout the course
- does away with classroom work while you’re on holiday, means more beach time
PADI Digital Courses
- The easiest way is to email us as an Open Water course enquiry from the contact/booking form on this website. A deposit payment of $250 can be made via our secure portal (or you can make the $650 total payment for the complete course), we will assign you a PADI eLearning code for you to complete your theory online before arriving. Included in this one-off payment is: Open Water online (eLearning) or offline learning (Touch), certification card processing fee, eTraining Log, eManual, eRDP Desktop, RDP Table (digital), eRecord, Knowledge Reveiws, Quizzes, Exam and videos
- Supply us with your name & date of birth, contact phone number and email address you will use for your PADI eLearning course.
- Contact us to confirm the dates for the practical components of your Dive Course by just sending us an email with your dates for the diving section of your course.
- When you arrive we will administer a quick review then guide you through the confined water sessions and Open Water activities over 3 days, certifying you as a PADI Open Water Diver.
- Or you can purchase the eLearning theory via the links below, make a payment directly to PADI to cover the eLearning theory portion ONLY. Choose between the PADI Open Water Online Course - eLearning (PC or Mac Desktop or laptop computers) or the PADI Open Water Offline Course - Touch (iPad or Android tablets - accessed via the PADI library App) When choosing this 2nd option, Please Note: the remainder of the course (diving section) payment of $399 is made directly to us when you arrive
Digital Underwater Photographer
- PADI Code for full eLearning theory
- All confined water sessions
- equipment hire
- 4 Open Water dives in
the ocean from our dive boat
- certification fees to PADI
- a training log book
We run these courses any time, so just give us a call or email.
Please check Medical Statement.
A doctors certificate is only required if you have checked "yes" for any of the conditions outlined on the questionnaire.
$650 per student, for two or more students completing the diving section at the same time.Includes PADI online eLearning code (theory portion) all equipment, confined water lessons, open water diving, boat trips and log book.
$750 custom eLearning course for a single student, includes PADI online eLearning code (theory portion) all equipment, personalised diving lessons, boat trips and log book
$450 per student for the diving portion only, if you have enroled directly via the PADI website, (price is for two or more students completing the diving section of the course at the same time)These prices do not include your direct payment to PADI for your online classroom and examination sessions and online manual.
$550 custom e-learning diving section only for a single student. Includes all equipment, diving, boat trips, Please note - This price does not include your direct payment to PADI for your online classroom and examination sessions and online manual.