This website is intended to provide general information to the public. Cathedral Cove Dive Ltd accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies, in the information provided.
They will not be liable to anyone in respect of any loss, damage, injury or expense, suffered or incurred as a result of reliance on the information on this website. Changes may be made to the website without notice. Cathedral Cove Dive Ltd can not be responsible for any information contained in the links from this website.
Health and Safety Policy
Wendy Helms (Managing Director) is ultimately responsible for the Safe Management Systems. Our policies are designed to:
- As a response to the Covid 19 pandemic, we will be following current best practices as advised
- Prevent the occurrence of notifiable events to staff, customers and visitors;
- Provide a healthy and safe workplace, safe equipment and proper materials;
- Comply with Health and Safety Legislation, the Safety Audit Standard, Industry Training Organisation Standards and Occupational Diving Guidelines and Standards;
- Continually improve health and safety management;
- Establish and insist upon safe practices at all times;
- Empower Staff to have the authority to halt an activity on safety grounds;
- Take all practicable steps to ensure the health and safety of staff, participants and visitors.
We will actively practise and pursue safety for employees, clients and subcontractors and the general public who may, from time to time, come into contact with our operation. We require the timely and accurate reporting of all incidents, accidents, unsafe conditions and near misses.
Divers are encouraged to read and
become familiar with the: