Scuba Diving, Snorkeling and PADI dive courses in and around Cathedral Cove, Coromandel, New Zealand, at its best. The PADI Dive Centre at stunning Hahei Beach, only 2 - 2 1/2 hours drive from Auckland.
Situated at the base of Cathedral Cove, only 5 minutes to Hot Water Beach, Hahei offers spectacular ocean diving and snorkeling trips both within the stunning Marine Reserve plus the outer islands, pinnacles and volcanic coastline outside of the Marine Reserve boundaries.
Hire snorkel gear from our store in Hahei Beach, and take the short walk into the snorkel trail at Gemstone Bay, Cathedral Cove. Or better still, jump onto a snorkel tour off the purpose built "Blondini" and we'll take you out around the islands of Hahei and Cathedral Cove, providing full gear and wetsuit - just allow 1 1/2 hours
Dive Trips daily for certified divers, at 9:00am and 12:30pm (9:00 am/12:30pm and 3:30pm during summer) from our dive shop in Hahei. Allow 3 hours.
Learn to PADI Scuba Dive at the stunning Cathedral Cove Marine Reserve, Coromandel Peninsula
Take your first breaths underwater and safely experience the sensation of weightlessness. Swim with fish and creatures you may never have seen before, Hahei is ideal for the PADI Try Dive Experience – no experience necessary. Allow just 3 hours for the instruction and the dive. Delivering fun tours for more than 20 years
- Well trained friendly staff with small groups and personal service
- Based in Hahei means shorter boat trips/more bottom time
- Accurate local advice on conditions and sites for divers and snorkelers
- Free snorkel trail maps and snorkel tips for the beginner
- New and top quality rental Scuba gear
- Store brands include GoPro, AquaLung, Omer, Beuchat, Ocean & Earth surf gear, Excel, waterproof Aquapacs for phones, SD cards